The ERRIN reintegration project ended on 30 June, 2022. Reintegration assistance can be applied for from 01 July, 2022 via the European JRS programme. The previous project contents continue to apply to the implementation of the 12-month reintegration assistance. All relevant project notices and contact details are set out below.
ERRIN supports the reintegration of returnees and is largely funded by the European Union. In addition, the direct exchange with third countries on bilateral measures in the area of return and reintegration will be intensified.
Objectives of the programme
• Individual support after voluntary return or forced return/repatriation to the country of origin or a third hosting country through a network of local service providers and partners
• Facilitation of the return and reintegration of vulnerable migrants
• Development and implementation of innovative solutions in the field of return and reintegration
• Development of methods to improve counselling before return
• Cooperation with third countries to facilitate return and reintegration
• Gaining and sharing insights to further develop the programme
Scope of reintegration assistance: