StartHope@Home offers refugees who are interested in voluntary return, a comprehensive 6-week qualification program, to prepare them for self-employment in their country of origin.
Participation is free of charge. The programme is aimed at refugees who are considering returning to their country of origin. Target countries include: Afghanistan, Albania, Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, Iraq, Kosovo, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Senegal, Serbia and Tunisia.The programme offers:
- A qualification to prepare for self-employment and return to the labour market.
- Acquisition of skills in different fields such as marketing, distribution, finance, presentation, and self-organization.
- An individual learning process.
- Prospects of further training at home.
- Participation without any special requirements.
- Cooperation with experts in the field of entrepreneurship, as well as social workers and translators.
- Workshops and coachings will last around 6 to 8 weeks, however, individual shorter or longer sessions are also possible.